Game Android Minecraft pocket
Game Android Minecraft pocket for PC
Game android minecraft pocket edition is all about breaking and placing blocks. First, the player has to build structures to protect them from the monsters and people work together to build some of the wonderful things.
The game is an adventurous experience where you witness the sun rising over the blocky ocean. The player has to battle against deadly things and has to act strong and brave throughout the game.
Game android minecraft pocket edition includes suddenly generated worlds, random adventures with survival tactics and multiple player feature. You are now able to craft in everywhere in the world unless you have enough battery to consume.
The incredible improvement and amazing features have improved the current look. This application is made universal and you can pay once and play on your ios and android devices.
Tips and tricks to master the Minecraft game
* Make sure that your fists are not your friends. You have started your new journey so you shouldn’t get overly attached to it.
* You should continue punching stuff which can be crafted into different items. This item helps you in your survival.
* When you hit the triple circle on your inventory bar, you can build some items. The crafting menu provides you a number of options you can build e.g. you can turn your wooden logs into wooden planks.
* Be aware that when it gets dark, things get worse. The zombies and other scary things appear so you should try as much as possible to secure yourself.
* You can make crafting table by using the tools provided. You can make a wooden axe, wooden shovel, etc. These tools make your work faster and better.
* Coal when combined with a stick, can function as a torch. This helps you to see your way clearly through the dark and protect yourself from the wicked sources.
How can you use your extra time??
* You can make more tools by beating some trees with your axe and crunching some rocks. You can also search for diamond and iron to get better results.
* You can keep the monsters away by sealing your entrance. You can also build a furnace with basic rock blocks. You can smelt all the available resources to build better ones.
* You can make lots of other stuff such as bed, book shelves, paintings, bricks and many more.
Minecraft pocket for PC
If you want to use the Minecraft pocket on your PC, you will need to download and install the Android emulator on your PC.
- Download emulator BlueStacks for Windows 7/8
- Once you downloaded it, you need to install it.
- Then after installation on your PC BlueStacks, run it.
- In the search menu emulator, trying to enter Minecraft pocket.
- Next, click on the set button.
Of course, you can’t use the search engine in the emulator, and download the AKP. file from the Internet and to open it. If you have already installed BlueStacks, the file will be opened automatically in the emulator.